sábado, 24 de enero de 2009

EXERCICES PAGE 13-14-15 (GRAMMAR WB)

EXERCICE 5 PAGE 13 WB (GRAMMAR)

1. It Rains a lot here.

If the weather was/were better, I’d go out more.

2. I don’t have her phone number

If I knew her number I would call her.

3. You’re good at this subject

If you study hard you will pass the exam.

4. She’s going shopping

If she sees some nice shoes, she will buy them.

5. I know quite a lot of English

If I didn’t know any English, I wouldn’t be able to do this exercise

6. I might see Anna tonight

If I see her, I will ask her to call you.

EXERCISE 7 PAGE 14 WB (GRAMMAR)

1. England would have won the mach if Beckham hadn’t missed that penalty

2. If Mozart hadn’t died so young, he would have written more wonderful music.

3. I wouldn’t have finished my homework if my computer hadn’t broken.

4. If you hadn’t wasted so much time, you would have found a solution already.

5. She wouldn’t have met her boyfriend if she hadn’t caught that train.

6. They would have broken the machine if they had read the instructions.

EXERCISE 10 PAGE 15 WB (GRAMMAR)

1. I can’t dance. I wish I could dance.

2. I have exams. I wish I didn’t have do them

3. I lied, but now I wish I had told the truth.

4. She’s always late. I wish she would arrive on time.

5. I’m not very tall. I wish I was/were taller.

6. The weather’s awful. I wish it stopped raining.

7. I never knew my Grandmother. I wish I had known her.